Saturday, March 18, 2017

New MST3K Patch


With the relaunch of Mystery Science Theater 3000 just around the corner, I've been really curious about the new costumes and sets. Felicia Day recently posted an image of her and Patton Oswalt in their costumes as Kinga Forrester and TV's Son of TV's Frank. So I felt compelled to try to recreate the patch design on their uniforms.

It seems to be based somewhat on my beloved Ro-Man "Robot Monster" and incorporates four colored hexes which seem to recall some sort of existing visual system that I'm unaware of. If anyone knows what they are supposed to mean please let me know in the comments.


I'm a massive fan of MST3K and Patton Oswalt so I'm chuffed as punch to see the new episodes. Push the button TV's Son of TV's Frank!


No comments:

Post a Comment